Seven Types of Annealing Methods Part3
Process: heat the steel to AC1 ~ AC3 (hypoeutectoid steel) or AC1 ~ ACCM (hypereutectoid steel) and cool it slowly after heat preservation to obtain a heat treatment process close to equilibrium structure.
It is mainly used to obtain spherical pearlite structure of hypereutectoid steel to eliminate internal stress, reduce hardness and improve machinability. Spheroidizing annealing is a kind of incomplete annealing.
A heat treatment process for spheroidizing carbides in steel to obtain granular pearlite.
Process: When heated to the temperature of 20~30℃ above AC1, the holding time should not be too long, generally 2~4H is appropriate. The cooling method is usually furnace cooling, or isothermal at about 20 ℃ below AR1 for a long time.
Objective: To reduce the hardness, homogenize the structure, improve the machinability and prepare the structure for quenching.
- Special Steel Industry Chain for Ningshing 2023-11-23 15
- New Heat Treatment Installation 2023-11-21 21
- Ningshing Precision Machinery has been practicing the 6S management concept. 2023-11-15 14
- NINGSHING Tool Steel for Knives & Blade: For Every Precision Cut 2023-11-10 21
- The Importance of CMM in Precision Manufacturing 2023-11-08 35
- CNC Circular Sawing Machine GKL610 2023-11-06 37
- 4140 Plate--Widely used in American market 2023-11-03 46
- Plastic mold steel-420mod 2023-10-27 28
- 1.2379 cold work tool steel 2023-10-26 36
- Electric Vehicle 2023-10-17 33
- The main causes and preventive measures of hot cracks 2023-10-16 36
- HMD flame hardening steel 2023-09-28 40
- Principle of mold processing reservation allowance 2023-09-18 54
- DIN 1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel 2023-09-15 45
- Selection and Heat Treatment of Die Casting Mold Materials 2023-09-08 66
- Cold work tool steel-1.2510 / O1/SKS3 2023-09-07 54
- Tooling classification 2023-09-01 47
- Die steel -1.2738/1.2738HH 2023-08-24 56
- Mold processing accuracy requirements 2023-08-14 66
- The main causes of thermal cracks and preventive measures 2023-08-08 68