Better Way to Improve the Efficiency CNC Finishing
Is there a way to integrate the advantages of the two and avoid the disadvantages? The answer is Yes.
A analysis of the formation process of the residual ridge height shows that the residual ridge height is actually related to the radian radius of the contact point between the tool and the material, and has little to do with the cool radius itself. If only the radian radius of the effective machining part of the tool is increased, and the radius of the tool body is kept unchanged, the two purposes of improving the surface quality and shortening the finishing time may be achieved at the same time.
In fact, tool manufacturers have already started research in this area, and have launched various large-radius arc tools suitable for different processing scenarios.
Taking a large-radius circular arc milling cutter with a Taper Form as an example, the effective machining arc of the tool is used for finishing and the residual ridge height left is equivalent to the residual ridge height left by a ball cutter with a diameter of 187times.
With a 16mm Taper Form large arc milling cutter, the finishing surface quality completed at the same synchronizing distance and the same time is equivalent to the surface quality achieved by using a ball butter with a diameter of nearly 3000mm(3 meters).
- Special Steel Industry Chain for Ningshing 2023-11-23 15
- New Heat Treatment Installation 2023-11-21 21
- Ningshing Precision Machinery has been practicing the 6S management concept. 2023-11-15 14
- NINGSHING Tool Steel for Knives & Blade: For Every Precision Cut 2023-11-10 21
- The Importance of CMM in Precision Manufacturing 2023-11-08 35
- CNC Circular Sawing Machine GKL610 2023-11-06 37
- 4140 Plate--Widely used in American market 2023-11-03 46
- Plastic mold steel-420mod 2023-10-27 28
- 1.2379 cold work tool steel 2023-10-26 36
- Electric Vehicle 2023-10-17 32
- The main causes and preventive measures of hot cracks 2023-10-16 36
- HMD flame hardening steel 2023-09-28 40
- Principle of mold processing reservation allowance 2023-09-18 54
- DIN 1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel 2023-09-15 45
- Selection and Heat Treatment of Die Casting Mold Materials 2023-09-08 66
- Cold work tool steel-1.2510 / O1/SKS3 2023-09-07 54
- Tooling classification 2023-09-01 47
- Die steel -1.2738/1.2738HH 2023-08-24 56
- Mold processing accuracy requirements 2023-08-14 66
- The main causes of thermal cracks and preventive measures 2023-08-08 68