May 15, 2023 Economic and Trade Consulting
1. Two consecutive drops! April global manufacturing PMI was 48.6%
Recently, the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing website news, 2023 April global manufacturing PMI was 48.6%, down 0.5 percentage points from the previous month, 2 consecutive month-on-month decline, again fell to the lowest level since June 2020, the same level as the index in December 2022.
By region, Asian manufacturing PMI fell from last month, the index is still above 50%; African manufacturing PMI rose from last month, back above 50%; European manufacturing PMI and American manufacturing PMI fell and rose from last month, both below 50%.
2. In India's e-commerce battlefield, Wal-Mart beat Amazon
Recently, according to data from research firm RedseerStrategy, Flipkart's market share last year was 48%, while Amazon's market share was 26%. In addition, Flipkart's total sales grew 40 percent year-over-year in 2021 and 23 percent in 2022. In comparison, Amazon's growth rates were 26% and 10%, respectively.
3. TikTok Shop will enable the class of self-managed "fully managed" model
May 15 news, TikTok Shop cross-border business adjustments, codenamed "S" (short for Store) project team will start a class of self-management "fully managed" model, that is, merchants are only responsible for supply, the platform to solve the traffic and The platform will solve the problem of traffic and goods operation. At the same time, the TikTok Shop function will be fully released in the United States this year.
4. German government approved COSCO Group's stake in the Port of Hamburg
Recently, Hamburg Port and Logistics AG issued a statement that the German government has approved the acquisition of 24.9% of HHLA's stake in the Port of Hamburg's "Fortuna" container terminal by COSCO Shipping Ports Co. As previously reported, in September 2021, COSCO Shipping Ports reached an agreement with HHLA to acquire a 35% stake in the "Fortuna" terminal, an agreement that was opposed by individual German media and politicians.
5. No navigation! Military missions in many seas! Vessel late start, late docking, delay warning
Recently, the South China Sea, the Bohai Sea, the Bohai Strait, the northern Yellow Sea, the Gulf of Tonkin and other waters due to the implementation of military tasks - the implementation of the ban on navigation. May cause some impact on some of the port ships, ships late open late leaning, ship delays, etc., cargo owners cargo agents to prepare for the expected.
- We will be exhibiting at Euroguss 2024 in Nuremberg from 16 to 18 January 2023-11-24 12
- Germany KIND&CO company visited Ningshing 2023-10-25 34
- Ningshing supplies the corresponding steel for the Southeast Asian market 2023-10-24 30
- D2 Narrow steel bar processing 2023-10-17 26
- Build a high-quality steel brand - Ningshing is always on the road 2023-10-13 31
- Ningshing Precision Machinery Group won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Enterprise management modernization innovation achievements 2023-10-11 51
- Corporate social responsibility 2023-10-10 34
- NINGSHING Package for Tool Steel 2023-10-07 34
- Packaging and delivery of mold frames 2023-09-27 49
- September 21, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-21 52
- Ningshing technical inspection 2023-09-20 51
- Bring together new forces and new future | Ningshing Holding holds 2023 new employee induction training 2023-09-19 30
- Ningbo Ningshing Precision Machinery set up "Zhejiang Postdoctoral Workstation" 2023-09-14 47
- September 13, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-13 38
- September 6, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-06 49
- CNC plate sawing machine 2023-09-01 63
- Mold material distribution and type 2023-08-31 51
- August 29, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-29 50
- August 22, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-22 55
- August 17, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-17 67