We cut and machine the steel plate as your required sizes, and guarantee a prompt delivery time.
Ningbo Ningshing Precision Machinery Group Co., Ltd. is the leading stockist of Plastic mold steel plate 1.2311, 1.2312, P20 in China.
8 warehouses with over 50,000 tons of running stock.
47 sets of vertical band saw guarantee the strong cutting capacity, over 10,000 tons monthly.
We can cut and machine the 1.2311, 1.2312, P20 steel plates into your required specifications.
P20 tool steel differs from area to area in the different countries. Europeans generally use the spec DIN EN ISO 4957 standard materials (1.2311 and 1.2312), while in Japan steel industry standard, PX5 is the new standard P20. And the Americas Countries, Grade steel P20 is the most and wide used steel grade material. In China, 3Cr2Mo is the P20 steel grade equivalent, which is in the standard GB/T 1299 tool steel specification.
AISI P20 tool steels are nitrided or carburized. These P20 mold steel materials steels are capable of being machined into complex and large dies and molds. Material P20 steel plate and round bars are mostly used in the carburized condition. The presence of chromium and nickel enhances the toughness and hardness of mold steel P20 grade material.
Thickness: 10-460 mm
Width: 1600-2300 mm
We cut and machine the steel plates according to your requirement.
Hot rolled, Prehardened, 28-34 HRC or 30-36 HRC, 100% UT passed
|P20||0.28- 0.40||0.20- 0.80||0.60- 1.00||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||1.40- 2.00||0.30- 0.55|
|1.2311||0.35-0.45||0.20-0.40||1.30-1.60||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||1.80-2.10||0.15-0.25|
|3Cr2Mo||0.28-0.40||0.20-0.80||0.60-1.00||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||1.40-2.00||0.30-0.55|
1. It is a kind of plastic mold steel, with good comprehensive mechanical properties, good hardenability. It is easy to get the homogeneous hardness throughout the section for big dimension blocks.
2. Good polishability, good toughness on the surface.
3. Delivered in Pre-hardening condition, used directly for making molds, that can guarantee good usability and avoid the deformation in heat treatment.
1. Making medium or large sized high precision plastic molds with long life.
2. Making low melting point alloyed die casting molds, like tin, zinc, lead.
|Heat Temperature||Start Forging Temperature||Finish Forging Temperature||Cooling Method|
|1120-1160 °C||1070-1110 °C||>=850 °C||Sand Cooling or Slow Cooling|