41Cr4 | 5140 Alloy Steel for Machinery Parts
- Model NO.: Alloy steel 41Cr4
- Accept Min order:No
41Cr4 / 5140 Alloy Steel Bar for Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Plastic Mold.
Hot Rolled Round: dia.10-260 mm.
Forged Round: dia.100-1500 mm.
Cold Drawn Round: dia.2.5-70 mm.
EAF+LF+VD, Hot Rolled or Forged or Cold Drawn, Black surface or Machined surface (Peeled, Turned, Grinded), UT 100% Passed.
|AISI / SAE||DIN / W.Nr||JIS||GB|
|5140||41Cr4 41CrS4 1.7035||SCr440||40Cr|
|41Cr4 1.7035||0.38-0.45||0.15-0.35||0.50-0.80||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||0.90-1.20|
|5140||0.38-0.45||0.15-0.35||0.50-0.80||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||0.90-1.20|
|SCr440||0.38-0.44||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||0.90-1.20|
|40Cr||0.37-0.44||0.17-0.37||0.50-0.80||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||0.80-1.10|
1. One of the most popular grade in mechanical manufacturing industry
2. Good comprehensive mechanical property, good impact toughness in low temperature, low notch sensitivity after heat treatment.
3. Good hardenability, water quenching can reach dia.28-60mm , oil quenching can reach dia.15-40mm.
4. Suitable for nitriding and high frequency quenching.
5. Good machinability.
1. For making intermediate speed and medium duty axle parts after Q+T.
2. For making parts with high surface hardness and wear resistance after Q+T and high frequency quenching.
3. For making intermediate speed impact and heavy duty parts after quenching and average tempering.
4. For making low speed impact, heavy duty and wear resistance parts after quenching and low tempering.
5. For making good toughness transmission parts in low temperature after Carbonitriding processing.
6. For making medium size plastic mould.