Today's Business News Wednesday, February 15
1. Egypt's headline inflation rate soars to 25.8% in January
Egypt's consumer price index (CPI) rose 25.8% year-on-year in January, higher than expected and the fastest increase in more than five years, up from 21.3% in December last year, according to data released by Egyptian statistics agency CAPMAS. January's inflation rate was the highest level since December 2017.
2. hot rolled coil: Indonesia launches anti-dumping sunset review investigation
Recently, the Indonesian Anti-Dumping Commission issued a notice to initiate anti-dumping sunset review investigation on hot-rolled coil imported from China, India, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, China and Thailand. The Indonesian tariff numbers of the products involved are 7208.10.00, 7208.25.00, etc.
3. Bangladesh Chittagong port cargo volume dropped significantly in January
Recently, according to the data released by Chittagong Port of Bangladesh, in January 2023, the import handling volume alone dropped 33% year-on-year to 87,984 TEU, while the total container volume of Chittagong Port dropped 25% to 197,782 TEU. The port's overall performance was down significantly compared to January last year.
4. Amazon released new seller incentives
February 15 news, Amazon's U.S., European and Japanese sites issued an announcement that new sellers may be eligible for new seller incentives if they have not yet shelved their first products in the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain, or if existing sellers wish to expand to the above new sites. Qualified sellers who take the necessary action are eligible for benefits worth more than £40,000, including Vine, FBA and Amazon vouchers.
5. U.S. CPI rose 6.4% year-on-year in January, higher than market expectations
On February 14, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released data showing that the U.S. CPI rose 6.4% year-on-year in January, higher than market expectations and the previous value was 6.5%, which is the smallest year-on-year increase since October 2021. At the same time, this is also the seventh consecutive month of decline in the U.S. CPI year-over-year increase since June 2022, when it hit a 40-year peak of 9.1%.
- We will be exhibiting at Euroguss 2024 in Nuremberg from 16 to 18 January 2023-11-24 11
- Germany KIND&CO company visited Ningshing 2023-10-25 34
- Ningshing supplies the corresponding steel for the Southeast Asian market 2023-10-24 30
- D2 Narrow steel bar processing 2023-10-17 26
- Build a high-quality steel brand - Ningshing is always on the road 2023-10-13 30
- Ningshing Precision Machinery Group won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Enterprise management modernization innovation achievements 2023-10-11 51
- Corporate social responsibility 2023-10-10 34
- NINGSHING Package for Tool Steel 2023-10-07 34
- Packaging and delivery of mold frames 2023-09-27 49
- September 21, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-21 52
- Ningshing technical inspection 2023-09-20 50
- Bring together new forces and new future | Ningshing Holding holds 2023 new employee induction training 2023-09-19 30
- Ningbo Ningshing Precision Machinery set up "Zhejiang Postdoctoral Workstation" 2023-09-14 47
- September 13, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-13 38
- September 6, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-06 49
- CNC plate sawing machine 2023-09-01 63
- Mold material distribution and type 2023-08-31 51
- August 29, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-29 50
- August 22, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-22 55
- August 17, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-17 67