Suitable Materials for Stainless Steel Punch and Cold Punching Die
ASP series:Chromium,Molybdenum,Vanadium high speed steel as the main material. ASP series mainly contains ASP23, ASP30, ASP60 etc. The hardness is between HRC 64-67. Chemical Component: C:2.90; Mn:0.50; V≤9.80；S:2.90; Cr:8.00. High wear resistance,compressive strength, good hardenability. But because of its high wear resistance, low toughness will be a regular problem.
SKD series:SKD is the cold work tool steel with superior abrasion. And heat treatment effect is stable. It’s the deep drawing die and cold forging die steel. Mainly contains: SKD11,SKH-9,SKH-51,SKH55 etc. And the main Chemical Component: C:1.90-2.20; Si:0.10-0.60; Mn:0.20-0.60; S≤0.030;P≤0.030;Cr:11.0-13.0;V≤0.030. The hardness is between HRC 56-62 with good hardenability and wear resistance.
Cemented Carbide: the punch of Cemented Carbide is made of round bars with the characteristics of high precision, high hardness and good bending strength. It applies to the hardware and electromechanical processing industry, generally installed on the stamping die for punching.
DC53 Punch: DC53 is a new type of cold work tool steel improved on SKD11. The heat treatment hardness of DC53 is higher than SKD11, temperature is 520-530℃ and hardness can reach to 62-5-63HRC after tempering. It’s strength and wear resistance is better than SKD11. Toughness is 2 times that of SKD11. The toughness of DC53 is outstanding in the cold work tool steel. Therefore, The toughness of DC53 punch is better.
- Principle of mold processing reservation allowance 2023-09-18 9
- DIN 1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel 2023-09-15 11
- Selection and Heat Treatment of Die Casting Mold Materials 2023-09-08 15
- Tooling classification 2023-09-01 24
- Die steel -1.2738/1.2738HH 2023-08-24 29
- Mold processing accuracy requirements 2023-08-14 36
- The main causes of thermal cracks and preventive measures 2023-08-08 39
- TQ1 Impresses with its Excellent High-Temperature Strength at Higher Working Temperatures 2023-08-03 52
- Characteristics of die-cast zinc alloy 2023-07-28 56
- Die Cast Mold 2023-07-25 41
- Heat treatment - Normalizing 2023-07-12 28
- Material cracking during heat treatment 2023-06-27 31
- 1.4034 tool steel indispensable for saving lives in surgery 2023-06-25 30
- Kind&Co - Premium steels offer an excellent combination of high toughness and good thermal shock resistance 2023-06-16 40
- What is high pressure die casting (HPDC)? 2023-06-13 30
- Classification of forging 2023-05-31 27
- Undercut molding 2023-05-25 37
- 1.2085 Characteristics of die steel 2023-05-15 25
- Fundamental changes apply for products in future concepts within the automotive die casting 2023-05-12 27
- What is low pressure die casting (LPDC)? 2023-04-24 38