Mar 31, 2023 Economic and Trade Consulting
1. Abandoning the U.S. dollar, Brazil and China conduct trade settlements in their own currency
On the 30th, according to Agence France-Presse and other foreign media reports, the Brazilian government stated on Wednesday that Brazil has reached an agreement with China to no longer use the US dollar as an intermediate currency, but to use its own currency for trade settlement. The deal allows China and Brazil, Latin America's largest economy, to conduct large-scale trade and financial transactions directly, exchanging yuan for real and vice versa, rather than passing through dollars, the report said.
"This is expected to reduce costs while promoting greater bilateral trade and facilitating investment," Brazil's Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (ApexBrasil) said in a statement. similar agreement.
2. The World Bank warns that global growth may fall to a 30-year low
A few days ago, the World Bank released a report entitled "Decline Long-term Growth Prospects: Trends, Expectations, and Policies" and made a forecast that the average potential GDP growth of countries around the world (potential GDP growth) between 2023 and 2030 It will fall to a 30-year low of 2.2% a year, a sharp drop from the 3.5% annual average in the 2000s.
3. Chinese e-commerce dominates the top three Spanish shopping apps
A few days ago, data.ai, a well-known third-party data organization, released the list of Spanish e-commerce app downloads, and apps (applications) from China dominated the list. Among them, Ali's two major overseas businesses, Miravia (Ali's cross-border platform) and AliExpress, respectively occupy the first and third place, and the second place is SHEIN (Xiyin).
4. Maersk Terminals will cooperate in the development of terminals in Vietnam
Recently, Maersk Terminals (APMT) announced that it will cooperate with Vietnam's Hateco Group to develop a two-berth container terminal at Lach Huyen, a deep-sea port in Haiphong, northern Vietnam. The project is expected to cost more than $355 million.
5. From April 1st, continue to implement zero import tax rate on coal
According to the website of the Ministry of Finance, in order to support the safe and stable supply of domestic coal, the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council decided in accordance with the procedure that from April 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023, the provisional import tax rate of zero will continue to be imposed on coal.
- We will be exhibiting at Euroguss 2024 in Nuremberg from 16 to 18 January 2023-11-24 12
- Germany KIND&CO company visited Ningshing 2023-10-25 34
- Ningshing supplies the corresponding steel for the Southeast Asian market 2023-10-24 30
- D2 Narrow steel bar processing 2023-10-17 26
- Build a high-quality steel brand - Ningshing is always on the road 2023-10-13 31
- Ningshing Precision Machinery Group won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Enterprise management modernization innovation achievements 2023-10-11 51
- Corporate social responsibility 2023-10-10 34
- NINGSHING Package for Tool Steel 2023-10-07 34
- Packaging and delivery of mold frames 2023-09-27 49
- September 21, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-21 52
- Ningshing technical inspection 2023-09-20 51
- Bring together new forces and new future | Ningshing Holding holds 2023 new employee induction training 2023-09-19 30
- Ningbo Ningshing Precision Machinery set up "Zhejiang Postdoctoral Workstation" 2023-09-14 47
- September 13, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-13 38
- September 6, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-06 49
- CNC plate sawing machine 2023-09-01 63
- Mold material distribution and type 2023-08-31 51
- August 29, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-29 50
- August 22, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-22 55
- August 17, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-17 67