July 26, 2022 Economic and Trade Consulting
1. The U.S. and European economies entered recession
S&P Global's report shows that in July, the initial value of the US composite PMI fell to 47.5, the lowest since May 2020; the initial value of the service PMI fell to 47.0; the initial value of the manufacturing PMI fell to 52.3, falling to July 2020 lowest since. The agency also pointed out that the initial value of the euro zone composite PMI fell to 49.4 from 52.0 in June, and the initial value of the manufacturing PMI fell to 49.6, the lowest in 25 months. The preliminary services PMI fell to 50.6, the lowest in 15 months.
2. Kyrgyzstan’s trade with Russia is settled in rubles.
Recently, the Minister of Economy and Commerce of Kyrgyzstan stated that due to the impact of sanctions, Kyrgyzstan's current trade payment with Russia has problems, so he decided to change the settlement method in the future. All products imported by Kyrgyzstan from Russia are settled in rubles.
3. India's foreign trade deficit soared by 172.72% year-on-year
Recently, data released by India's Ministry of Commerce and Industry showed that the country's exports in June reached US$40.13 billion, an increase of 23.52% compared with US$32.49 billion in the same period last year; imports reached US$66.31 billion, an increase of US$42.09 billion in the same period last year. 57.55%. The trade deficit widened to US$26.18 billion, a year-on-year increase of 172.72%.
4. COSCO SHIPPING requires customers to correctly declare cargo information
Recently, COSCO SHIPPING Lines issued a letter to clients regarding the correct declaration of cargo information. The shipper is hereby advised not to conceal, misreport, misreport, or omit the name and hazard level of the declared goods. Especially with regard to lithium battery goods, as long as the goods contain lithium batteries, they must perform their consignment duties and declare truthfully.
5. FedEx to suspend U.S. Sunday residential deliveries
FedEx Corp announced it will suspend Sunday residential deliveries in certain U.S. markets starting next month in an effort to cut costs and improve efficiency, where packages will be distributed to Saturday and Monday. The number of packages has dwindled in recent months, and independent contractors have been demanding more compensation.
- We will be exhibiting at Euroguss 2024 in Nuremberg from 16 to 18 January 2023-11-24 11
- Germany KIND&CO company visited Ningshing 2023-10-25 34
- Ningshing supplies the corresponding steel for the Southeast Asian market 2023-10-24 30
- D2 Narrow steel bar processing 2023-10-17 26
- Build a high-quality steel brand - Ningshing is always on the road 2023-10-13 30
- Ningshing Precision Machinery Group won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Enterprise management modernization innovation achievements 2023-10-11 51
- Corporate social responsibility 2023-10-10 34
- NINGSHING Package for Tool Steel 2023-10-07 34
- Packaging and delivery of mold frames 2023-09-27 49
- September 21, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-21 51
- Ningshing technical inspection 2023-09-20 50
- Bring together new forces and new future | Ningshing Holding holds 2023 new employee induction training 2023-09-19 30
- Ningbo Ningshing Precision Machinery set up "Zhejiang Postdoctoral Workstation" 2023-09-14 47
- September 13, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-13 38
- September 6, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-06 49
- CNC plate sawing machine 2023-09-01 62
- Mold material distribution and type 2023-08-31 51
- August 29, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-29 50
- August 22, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-22 55
- August 17, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-17 67