The popularity of electric vehicles is increasing against the backdrop of the global trend toward decarbonization to meet the needs of the times.
Applications for die casting are expected to expand due to the excellent properties of both aluminum and magnesium alloys. Many companies have been developing new technologies and manufacturing methods to meet needs in the new age of electric vehicles. They’re also contributing to weight savings through its die cast body and chassis parts.
Reflecting the ongoing shift to electric vehicles, components like batteries and electrical equipment are also diversifying. Moreover, as electric vehicles weigh more than conventional gasoline vehicles, demand for lightweight components is greater than ever.
- Special Steel Industry Chain for Ningshing 2023-11-23 15
- New Heat Treatment Installation 2023-11-21 21
- Ningshing Precision Machinery has been practicing the 6S management concept. 2023-11-15 14
- NINGSHING Tool Steel for Knives & Blade: For Every Precision Cut 2023-11-10 21
- The Importance of CMM in Precision Manufacturing 2023-11-08 35
- CNC Circular Sawing Machine GKL610 2023-11-06 37
- 4140 Plate--Widely used in American market 2023-11-03 46
- Plastic mold steel-420mod 2023-10-27 28
- 1.2379 cold work tool steel 2023-10-26 36
- The main causes and preventive measures of hot cracks 2023-10-16 36
- HMD flame hardening steel 2023-09-28 40
- Principle of mold processing reservation allowance 2023-09-18 54
- DIN 1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel 2023-09-15 45
- Selection and Heat Treatment of Die Casting Mold Materials 2023-09-08 66
- Cold work tool steel-1.2510 / O1/SKS3 2023-09-07 54
- Tooling classification 2023-09-01 47
- Die steel -1.2738/1.2738HH 2023-08-24 56
- Mold processing accuracy requirements 2023-08-14 66
- The main causes of thermal cracks and preventive measures 2023-08-08 68
- TQ1 Impresses with its Excellent High-Temperature Strength at Higher Working Temperatures 2023-08-03 73