Demand for Large Structural Components
• To reduce weight, the automotive industry is pushing ahead with the use of structural die cast components.
• New alloy concepts and adapted designs of castings offer additional growth for HPDC structural components.
• Manufacturers of die casting presses are following the trend toward large components.
• Reduced throughput times and advanced casting automation result in further potential for casting large vehicle segments.
• The expected growth in electric vehicles supports the shift in automotive manufacturing from the premium segment to the mass market as well.
Source: Kind&Co - //www.kind-co.de/en/
- Principle of mold processing reservation allowance 2023-09-18 14
- DIN 1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel 2023-09-15 14
- Selection and Heat Treatment of Die Casting Mold Materials 2023-09-08 16
- Tooling classification 2023-09-01 26
- Die steel -1.2738/1.2738HH 2023-08-24 29
- Mold processing accuracy requirements 2023-08-14 36
- The main causes of thermal cracks and preventive measures 2023-08-08 42
- TQ1 Impresses with its Excellent High-Temperature Strength at Higher Working Temperatures 2023-08-03 53
- Characteristics of die-cast zinc alloy 2023-07-28 57
- Die Cast Mold 2023-07-25 43
- Heat treatment - Normalizing 2023-07-12 29
- Material cracking during heat treatment 2023-06-27 31
- 1.4034 tool steel indispensable for saving lives in surgery 2023-06-25 31
- Kind&Co - Premium steels offer an excellent combination of high toughness and good thermal shock resistance 2023-06-16 41
- What is high pressure die casting (HPDC)? 2023-06-13 32
- Classification of forging 2023-05-31 28
- Undercut molding 2023-05-25 38
- 1.2085 Characteristics of die steel 2023-05-15 28
- Fundamental changes apply for products in future concepts within the automotive die casting 2023-05-12 27
- What is low pressure die casting (LPDC)? 2023-04-24 40