August 9, 2022 Economic and Trade Consulting
1. China’s total import and export value rose sharply, and the trade surplus expanded
According to customs statistics, the total value of my country’s imports and exports in the first seven months was 3.64 trillion US dollars, an increase of 10.4%. Among them, the export was 2.06 trillion US dollars, an increase of 14.6%; the import was 1.58 trillion US dollars, an increase of 5.3%; the trade surplus was 482.3 billion US dollars, an increase of 61.6%.
2. U.S. nonfarm payrolls in July far exceeded expectations
A few days ago, the latest data released by the U.S. Department of Labor showed that the U.S. non-farm payrolls increased by 528,000 more than expected in July, more than double the market expectation of 250,000, and the non-farm payrolls in June were revised up from 37.2 million to 39.8 million people. After the data was released, the swap market indicated that the Fed was more likely to raise rates by 75 basis points at its September meeting than by 50 basis points.
3. Suez Canal revenue exceeds $700 million, a new record
Recently, Usama Rabiye, chairman of Egypt's Suez Canal Authority, said that the canal's monthly revenue in July hit a record high of US$704 million, a year-on-year increase of more than 32%. A total of 2,103 vessels passed through the canal in July, carrying 125.1 million tons of cargo, a record high for both monthly volume and net tonnage.
4. UN: Global food prices fell sharply in July
Recently, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations said that the FAO food price index in July was 140.9 points, down 8.6% from June, the largest monthly drop since October 2008. Among them, the cereal price index was 147.3 points in July, down 11.5% from the previous month; the price of wheat fell by as much as 14.5% in July.
5. Ho Chi Minh City to use new seaport infrastructure charges
According to the Ho Chi Minh City Inland Port Authority, the government levies the use of seaport infrastructure fees for various projects, infrastructure structures, service projects, public facilities and other seaport infrastructure within the scope of the local seaport according to the new standards. For example, LCL cargo is charged VND 50,000/ton; 20ft container is 2.2 million VND/container; 40ft container is 4.4 million VND/container, etc.
- We will be exhibiting at Euroguss 2024 in Nuremberg from 16 to 18 January 2023-11-24 11
- Germany KIND&CO company visited Ningshing 2023-10-25 34
- Ningshing supplies the corresponding steel for the Southeast Asian market 2023-10-24 30
- D2 Narrow steel bar processing 2023-10-17 26
- Build a high-quality steel brand - Ningshing is always on the road 2023-10-13 30
- Ningshing Precision Machinery Group won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Enterprise management modernization innovation achievements 2023-10-11 51
- Corporate social responsibility 2023-10-10 34
- NINGSHING Package for Tool Steel 2023-10-07 34
- Packaging and delivery of mold frames 2023-09-27 49
- September 21, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-21 51
- Ningshing technical inspection 2023-09-20 50
- Bring together new forces and new future | Ningshing Holding holds 2023 new employee induction training 2023-09-19 30
- Ningbo Ningshing Precision Machinery set up "Zhejiang Postdoctoral Workstation" 2023-09-14 47
- September 13, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-13 38
- September 6, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-09-06 49
- CNC plate sawing machine 2023-09-01 63
- Mold material distribution and type 2023-08-31 51
- August 29, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-29 50
- August 22, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-22 55
- August 17, 2023 Today’s Economic and Trade Consulting 2023-08-17 67