1.2738 Steel Forged Block
Chemical Composition (%)
|47 set of Vertical Band Saw|
|Strong cutting capacity!!!Monthly 250 tons per set|
|We cut and machine the steel plate as your required sizes.|
|We guarantee a prompt delivery time.|
|P20+Ni is recommended for the Blocks thickness over 450mm|
EAF+LF+VD, Hot rolled, Black surface or Machined, Quenching + Tempering, Hardness 28-34HRC or
30-36HRC or as customized, UT 100% Passed
1. Widely used plastic mold steel with excellent comprehensive mechanical properties, high hardenability, uniformed hardness throughout section for large size steel after quenching and tempering.
2. With good polishing ability and low toughness.
3. To be used directly after pre-hardening, guarantee good usability and avoid deformation after heat treatment for the mold.
1. Suitable for making oversized or large size plastic molds with high precision and long service life.
2. Used for making low melting-pointed alloyed die casting moulds, like Tin, Zinc, Lead.
|Heat Temperature||Start Forging Temperature||Finish Forging Temperature||Cooling Method|